Passaic County Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
The Parks and Recreation Department is looking for Volunteers-in-Parks (VIPs) to help with the management of programs and events in the Passaic County Parks System.
VIPs are needed who can:
- Lead guided hikes through Passaic County Park trails
- Host arts and crafts activities
- Host environmental education activities
- Handle check-in of fitness classes
- Set up for park events
- Supervise sports leagues and camps
- And more!
- Helping others
- Working outdoors
- Make new friends
- Learning new skills
- Building resume
- Free/discount to events
- Giving back to community
A full description of the Volunteers-in-Parks position can be found here:
View the full job description
To learn more, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (973) 881-4833 or email Recreation@passaiccountynj.org.